Friday, April 20, 2012

[10/5/11] - HF User News


[Image: hfusernews5oct.png]

[Image: HfSite.png]
To begin I would like to introduce everyone to our new website!
This is a joint venture between Cobalt+, .edit, and I.
We hope you enjoy!

Click the image or this.

[Image: 9wMJo]

Cobalt+ is on vacation and will be gone for the next week, Sir will be taking over for him until he returns.

Camden was repfucked for joking about messaging Omniscient involving group recruitment. See the post here and the Omniscient's negative reputation here.

#Kornk turned 17 on October 3rd. Happy Birthday! One step closer to getting the drunk award, eh?


Michael Westen returned from a five day ban due to the use of a VPN which triggered his account as stolen. He then posted a thread that can be seen in the Notable Threads category. Every member should come read the thread as it really is something to think about.

Manipulation, the member that ripped another person's work and used it to apply for graphics masters, has been repfucked and banned for severe reputation abuse.

ABlackFedora was banned for a week, the reason being "Come back when you've learned your manners."

-paradox- was banned for low quality posting.

THE R BROS, So Fucking Classy, Barneyyz™, Vanquish`, Kantus, Dope., and Cymraeg were all repfucked involving the Graphics Masters. The entire reasoning behind the mass repfucking is unknown, some are thinking it is because of Gang Repping.

[Image: 6bjLl]

General Thread(s)
Nonsense Thread - [Recruiting] - The Supporters - Bradshly - This member created a recruitment thread for a group that was "almost payed off, and looking for donations" This in turn caused Omniscient to post saying that it might be a scam.
Most Thoughtful Thread - Being a new member on Hack Forums - Michael Westen - After Michael returned from his ban, he shared his experience as a new member and what is was like to be unknown.
Informative Thread - STAND FOR REVOLUTION! - Codad - While this thread has been up for a while, it is still receiving activity and the author is really knowledgeable on the subject.

SRPP Thread(s)
Most Ridiculous Debate - My teacher said the most ridiculous shit ever - Skywalker - Involving 9/11, this member shares the thoughts of his teacher, and why he disagrees. It has really become a well debated topic.
Most Interesting Topic - The God Complex - X2THEONE2X - This member brings up the "God Complex" and has done a good job of replying to most of the views set for or against him.

Members Contest Thread(s)
Most Generous Threads - Blackshades Sale + Giveaway! - BV1 ツ - The owner of Blackshades is giving away several prizes and rewards to members. The only catch is that you must wear a certain signature. Be sure to check this out anyways!

Suggestion Thread(s)
Well-Thought Suggestion - Moderation for the Cryptography forum - Cymraeg - The author is saying that the Cryptography, Encryption, and Decryption section is in dire need of a moderator. With constant low quality posts, and threads that should really be in the marketplace, you should read his suggestion and give your thoughts.

[Image: XlrXu]

Interview - Xch4ng3

Reported: Hello Xch4ng3, so to start off the interview how did you hear about hackforums?
Xch4ng3: Hello Reported, well I was a typical noob wanting to hack MSN Accounts.Tongue I googled how after hackforums went down.

Reported: Alright well, How did you come upon the idea of that username?
Xch4ng3: There was a show on TV on a channel called CBBC, called Short Change, did a bit of word play since I wanted it to be something unique to me.

Reported: Well that's quite interesting and you definitely made your username unique. Now for the next question, When you joined hackforums did you have any friends and do you currently have any reliable trustworthy friends?
Xch4ng3: Not really, I liked all the staff though as expected.

Reported: Alright, well is there a specific reason why you were made staff and what was your expression when you got the invite to the staff group?
Xch4ng3: I was never told of a specific reason and I was pretty shocked to be honest.

Reported: Are there any specific high quality members you'd like to thank for their contribution to hackforums?
Xch4ng3:
Qwazz
Yin
iBruteforce

Reported: How do you feel about the reputation reset?
Xch4ng3: To be honest it doesn't bother me, hopefully it's just a step closer to stopping scammers though.

Reported: Alright, so I see you're apart of the HJT Team. Do you see yourself as a computer enthusiast and a good helper?
Xch4ng3: Yes, I would say computer enthusiast.

Reported: Now to wrap this interview up with one last question. Is there anything you'd like to say to everyone on hackforums?
Xch4ng3: Read the damn rules, they'll save your account here.

Interview - Nidhish91

ComX: Hello Nidhish91, and thank you for taking part in the HF News!
Nidhish91: Hi ComX its been a pleasure to be interviewed.

ComX: No problem! Now, to get things started, is there anyone in particular you would like to give a quick shout-out to?
Nidhish91: There are many ! Joey , Akinova , MrBadguy , Codad , Baked , Xpert , Bv1, Mother teresa, ComX and others

ComX: I'm sure they'll be reading the news and will be glad to see that they're in it! Now, how did you find hackforums, and what got you to register?
Nidhish91: So , it was back in Nov 2010 when I was very active on Orkut , I was a part of a hacking community and I tried to learn everything posted there. People used to add Hackforums in their source link and I was very much eager to know as to what Hackforums is and finally I was here ! :D

ComX: That's nice, so would you call yourself a blackhat, greyhat, or whitehat hacker?
Nidhish91: You can call me a grey hat hacker though I am still to explore a lot about the Hacking World. I aspire to become a Security Expert and I am learning a lot about it on HF

ComX: Do you have any Goals, that you want to happend on HF?
Nidhish91: Yeah , I do have some goals on HF , one of them is to be well known on HF for helping people around and other contributing as much as I can for this great forum . Have some more but not disclosing them at the moment

ComX: So, back to HackForums, is there any changes you want to see, or any new rules Implemented?
Nidhish91: As of now nothing new. But yeah I am waiting for the Vouch System to be implemented . HF will become a much safer place then

ComX: Now that we're talking about the Vouch system, why do you want it to happen? Do you think there could be any down sides to it?
Nidhish91: As of todays date Reps are taken in wrong way in this forum. It has been misused a lot and is going worse day by day . Vouch system will bring an end to it. Also Vouch system will make the market place much better then it is presently. The only down side I see is when it comes to present scammers. People wont be able to identify them initially. Hope Omni Has a solution for that too.

ComX: Well, I think it's about time to wrap things up, is there anything else you would like to say or talk about before the interview is over?
Nidhish91: Not much, I just want to thank everyone on this site for being so good to me always. I want to thank Omni and the staff members for their hardwork . A big hello to everyone reading this edition of HF news and last but not the least to all my MSN friends, I love you all a lot.

ComX: Thanks for helping us with the HF News
Nidhish91: Thanks ComX for the wonderful interview. I enjoyed it a lot and thank you for considering me eligible enough to be interviewed.

Interview - ComX

DiscipLe: Hello ComX, and thank you for taking part in the HF News!
ComX: Hey thanks for letting me be apart of the news.

DiscipLe: No problem! Now, to get things started, is there anyone in particular you would like to give a quick shout-out to?
ComX: B3cnoc, a.n.t.i.d.o.t, disciple.

DiscipLe: I'm sure they'll be reading the news and will be glad to see that they're in it! Now, how did you find hackforums, and what got you to register?
ComX: I Was looking to hack my old GF's MSN and I was looking for a magic fake app on YT and then I found hackforums. :)

DiscipLe: Well that's an awesome way to find HackForums! ;)
Anyway, do you think that you've changed since you first registered?
ComX: I 100'% did, my grammar has changed and I now spend a lot more time on the computer.

DiscipLe: Do you have any other forum-type websites you spend time on? If so, what are they?
ComX: I mostly on cardsharing forums and hacking.

DiscipLe: That's nice, so would you call yourself a blackhat, greyhat, or whitehat hacker?
ComX: I'm a white-hat, long time ago I did something blackhat.

DiscipLe: So, back to HackForums, is there any changes you want to see, or any new rules Implemented?
ComX: I want that Rep reset and vouch system done :)

DiscipLe: Now that we're talking about the rep reset, why do you want it to happen? Do you think there could be any down sides to it?
ComX: It would kill allot of scammers and its about time people will know that Rep is just a number, it goes and comes anytime.

DiscipLe: I understand where you're coming from and couldn't agree more!
Now I've heard a few things about you, and rumor is, you're a HQ member, would you agree or disagree?
ComX: I'm HQ when I want to help and that I am that most of the time :)

DiscipLe: I can vouch for that :P
So, how much time would you say you dedicate to HF daily?
ComX: 4 hours i own kids like you the rest of the time. 'D
In Xbl.

DiscipLe: Funny ;).
Well, I think it's about time to wrap things up, is there anything else you would like to say or talk about before the interview is over?
ComX: Dont get mad when you get your first negative rep it will happen one day for us all and don't get jelly Delicious.

DiscipLe: Well then, Thanks again for taking part in this weeks edition of the HF News!
ComX: :)

[Image: zEtV9]
Please Give Feedback on the Sound Quality, GFX, and Length.



Written topics 
Webshow
-Answer QnA
-Talk about the Topics sent in
-Guest Speaker ^ Interview ^ Alabama
--Leadership
---Richie - Demoted from Staff to Mentor
---cobija - Demoted from Staff to Mentor
---Kr4z1 - Demoted from Staff to Mentor
---kutmustakurt - Demoted from Staff to Mentor
----4 Staff >< 14 Mentors
--Awards
---John* (http://goo.gl/LUEgl) - Dog Award - Your dog was ugly.
---VeNoMz (http://goo.gl/DxvrW) - Fish Err Man - Your tetra's need more cover.
---Wolves (http://goo.gl/ziS9J) - MotM - September 2011
--Misc.
---AnonOps
--Questions
---