Tuesday, April 24, 2012

[9/28/11] - HF User News


[Image: 9wMJo]

Omniscient has repfucked himself and removed access to his reputation page from his profile. However, you can still access it by going here.

Our beloved -mothered- has returned to us, there is still skepticism about it actually being him as his name was changed to Premium™ and he is posting in many places he usually wouldn't.
-He was recently banned for stolen account.



A loyal Reviewer and member who has been banned for the last two months has finally returned, Vanadium had been banned due to a bug in the system.

Nyx-'s reputation has become a battleground, with over fifty-four negatives in just the past week. He is also the user with the second highest negative reputation.

Thirty-two people have joined the deep blue sea as Ub3rs since the last edition.

There has been well over a hundred bans due to the new "Not in Marketplace" rule.

[Image: 6bjLl]

General Thread(s)
Heart-Warming Thread - My thoughts on love, a love story, and some questions. - Arruke - While this thread isn't exactly heart-warming, it really is a good and interesting read.
Most Musical Thread - Hackforum's Ultimate Playlist - alabama - This thread did receive a sticky as it appeals to many tastes and musical preferences.
Funniest Troll - I need some adviceeee - Frida - Once again, it must be said, Frida is one of the best trolls on Hack Forums. Anyone who is in need of a laugh just needs to follow what he posts.

SRPP Thread(s)
Most Replied Debate - Hey Arabs Lets Become Friends With Israel ! - c00ldodo - There really isn't a lot of substance to the original post, but it has been receiving vast amounts of conversation.
Most Controversial Topic - My philosophical opinion on why abortion is not wrong or murder - RobotzInDisguise - Abortion is a common topic nowadays, people debating what they think is right versus wrong. This thread provides a great environment to discuss your opinion.

Members Contest Thread(s)
Most Generous Threads - Threads List - hughappy - There have been many giveaways and contests made by this user.

Suggestion Thread(s)
Thoughtful Suggestion - Moderator For The "HF Gamers Zone" - Spafic - It is fairly obvious that there needs to be moderation of these sections, as there is constant spam and low quality posting.

[Image: XlrXu]

Interview - T3h Hack3r
Reported: Hello T3h Hacker, are there anyone you'd like to give a shout to?
T3h Hack3r: Yes. I'd like to give a shout out to Factor8™, Paradoxum, Tha Sneak, Infallible. And anyone else who I may have missed.

Reported: When you joined hackforums did you have any friends and do you currently have any reliable trustworthy friends on hackforums?
T3h Hack3r: Not at the time. My first mate would have been Dcrac23 from memory as he purchased myself an Upgrade from being a normal member to Ub3r, I'm still quite thankful till this date for that even though he isn't active. Yes at the moment I've got a numerous amount of friends on hackforums added on msn messenger which I speak to on a day to day basis.

Reported: How did you find hackforums?
T3h Hack3r: I was searching for some runescape related hacking tools I believe a few months prior to deciding to register. I did an ideal amount of lurking after deciding to register, from memory I had around three weeks of overall online with around fifty posts.

Reported: How did you think of your username (T3h Hack3r)?
T3h Hack3r: I still can't recall how I came across it till this date. I've gone as the name T3h on various gaming forums which some members here may recognise myself by. I wished to change my username around a week back to TH although username had to be above three characters.

Reported: Are you a black hat, white hat, or a gray hat hacker? Or are you not a hacker at all?
T3h Hack3r: I'd describe myself as a grey hat hacker, being associated with the Hijackthis team I'm not allowed to associate myself with disallowed blackhat activity. Although I do install various forms or malware on my virtual machine from time to time for testing purposes. Most people these days don't understand that malware can be used for testing purposes.

Reported: Are there any specific reasons why you were made staff and what was your expression when you were invited to be staff?
T3h Hack3r: Not that I'm aware of, I followed site policies and also assisted newcomers to the forum prior to being Invited. In regards to my expression I was quite suprised. I recall coming home from school and spamming Factor8's msn saying that I received an Invite.

Reported: Do you think you've helped hackforums since you've become staff?
T3h Hack3r: I would say so. Being associated with the Hijackthis team I answered around twenty logs per day assisting members within our community with appropriate removal instructions. Due to being Invited as Staff I haven't been as active as I used to be, although I still teach trainees and assist members from time to time.

Reported: Do you see your self as HQ?
T3h Hack3r: No I don't. Tongue

Reported: I see you're in the HJT Team do you help alot of members with their computer problems?
T3h Hack3r: Yes till this date I've aided around six-hundred to seven-hundred members in total. I also teach trainees through some of the Easy and Advance Practice logs which are required to become a Qualified Hijackthis member.

Reported: Is there anyone specific you'd like to say "Good Job" to?
T3h Hack3r: Infallible. For currently taking the HJT workload.

Reported: Alright now time to wrap this interview up, is there a tip you'd like to give to everyone on hackforums?
T3h Hack3r: Read the help documents.

Jokeview - BV1 - We needed an interview, and I received this >_< - More of a joke
alabama says:
Hello BV1
BV1 says:
Hey
alabama says:
Thanks for participating in the HF News interview for September 28th.
BV1 says:
No problem.
alabama says:
Would you like to give any shoutouts?
(5 min later)
Ok then, let's move on
BV1 says:
Haha sorry, was closing stuff down.
alabama says:
What are your most recent accomplishments?
BV1 says:
Had like 80 tabs open.
alabama says:
That's a mighty accomplishment.
How'd you conquer that one?
BV1 says:
haha
Well accomplishments... avoiding any major downtime from the cops hitting bshades.com was nice.
Moved over to a nice, seemingly BP, domain
alabama says:
How is the business going?
BV1 says:
Very good actually, we were actually thinking about throwing a sale after the downtime.
Giving out some free copies, a lot of discounts, etc.
Also looking into expanding a bit
alabama says:
Would I be able to join the Blackshades team?
BV1 says:
If you're interested and willing to fill out an app, I'd be willing to give you a shot, if you meet the requirements.
Over 16 years old, Own 2+ bshades products, preferably in the US timezone right now, we need people during that time.

alabama says:
Ok, I filled out an application
Quote:Minecraft IGN:alabamaHF
Reason you want to join:I think I could help greatly with the Blackshades Support.
Do you agree to participate in absolutely all projects or post if you cannot:Yes
Please link us to some of your Minecraft contributions:
Will you play our server actively:Yes
Post activity is required. Can you agree to post a non LQ post every day unless you are not on HF that day?:Yes
Will you actually read the group stickies: Yes
Do you agree to never grief or cause any drama and to use /m if you have an issue with someone:Yes
Will you contribute to the best of your ability:Yes
Will you apply for all of our group projects or post on the thread telling us why you cannot:Yes
One last time, are you truly going to dedicate yourself to the group the best you can:Yes
Creepers go:Thanks for reading my application.

BV1 says:
:|
alabama says:
Is that sufficient?
BV1 says:
http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1678116
alabama says:

Quote:Name alabama
Age 16
Timezone/Country 7
Grammar on a Scale 1-1010
Coding Languages you Excel InB++, Garden snake
Coding Languages you have Basic Knowledge inVisual Standard
Blackshades Products OwnedAviators, snap back
Why you should be PickedTo help with the Blackshades, and I am india

BV1 says:
7 meaning gmt -7 or gmt +7?
alabama says:
-7
BV1 says:
:|
alabama says:
Is there a problem with application?
alabama says:
:)
Intel or AMD?
BV1 says:
Intel
alabama says:
Why is your seasoning for that?
BV1 says:
Generally better
alabama says:
Ah, I prefer margerine
The chicken or pepsi?

BV1 has left the conversation.

[Image: zEtV9]
Please Give Feedback on the Sound Quality, GFX, and Length.


Written topics 
Webshow
-Answer QnA
-Talk about the Topics sent in
-Guest Speaker ^ Interview ^ Alabama
--Leadership
---Rusty_v Demoted - Staff > Mentor
---Volenar Demoted - Reverence
---New 2 Hackin - Reverence
---Dεlluzion - Eminence
--Awards
---Alabama (http://goo.gl/TxoJ4) - Sticky Man > http://goo.gl/9wQjI - - - - http://goo.gl/xaksQ < Made fun of Deli
----Embarassed the fuck outta Delicious
---Delicious (http://goo.gl/WTJjQ) - Lost Sticky Man > http://goo.gl/xaksQ
---Saged (http://goo.gl/26PB9) - Frog > You're just getting creepy.
---Kustom (http://goo.gl/GR7IN) - Businessman > You're an obviously savvy business man.
--Misc.
---Rep Reset - Opinions
--Questions
---